Popular Posts

Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The beauty of God and His Creation

    01 I Exalt Thee


When we look at the world, and all that is in it, we can see the beauty of God in His creation. 
His beauty is not possible to describe! His creation is Magnificent and Wonderful! 

Because of His might and power and not the least His love, the only thing left is to exalt His Name!!
                                                                                                                                                      
     
I Exalt Thee
 For thou o Lord art high, 
above all the earth 
Thou art exalted high above, oh God   
 Thou oh Lord, so very high
 above all the earth, 

Thou art exalted  
high above oh God! 



Chorus:


I exalt thee, I exalt thee,
 I exalt thee Oh Lord

I lift my hands to you, 
I sing a song to you,
I exalt Thee, O Lord!  

For thou my Lord art high
above the earth!
Thou art exalted high above,
oh God 

I exalt thee, I exalt thee,
 I exalt thee, Oh Lord! 
I exalt the mighty  Jesus
I exalt thee, Oh Lord!




































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comente, concorde ou discorde! Mas seja cordial. Textos ofensivos ou que contenham palavrões não serão aprovados.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More